Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Still dreaming of Venice ~ needle-felted piece

still dreaming of Venice ~ detail



still dreaming of Venice
"Still Dreaming of Venice" 8x12"

still dreaming of Venice ~ detail
Machine needle-felted and hand stitched. 
still dreaming of Venice ~ detail
I'd love to teach this class, more often, but most people don't own needle-felting machines. Here's a tutorial I did a while back, on how I create pieces like this. 
still dreaming of Venice ~ detail
You can see all my machine needle-felted work here.
still dreaming of Venice ~ detail

3 comments:

  1. This piece is stunning - I love the texture and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Love everything about it, but the colours especially speak to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this work is just beautiful. The colours are magnificent, as is the detail.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails