Wednesday, August 14, 2013

#mymorningwalk in Seattle

#mymorningwalk ~ seattle
photo by Jane LaFazio
photos
photo by Jane LaFazio
#mymorningwalk ~ seattle
Greenlake. photo by Jane LaFazio
Just home from a weekend in Seattle, Washington. These are my instagram photos from my walks. So green and gorgeous in the Pacific Northwest. (and yes, I know it's because it usually rains like crazy!)
#mymorningwalk ~ seattle
a 3 mile path around Greenlake, one of my favorite walks! photo by Jane LaFazio
phot#mymorningwalk ~ seattleos
photo by Jane LaFazio
#mymorningwalk ~ seattle
photo by Jane LaFazio
#mymorningwalk ~ seattle
photo by Jane LaFazio

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, such beautiful photos! I love the echinacea and the abutilon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So there you were walking on one of my favorite walks. Did you see the turtles that like to sun themselves on the logs. I love walking and sketching there, especially when the bird man comes to feed the birds. We have had little to no rain this summer so things are not quite as green as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Headed to Seattle on Thursday. I love Greenlake and the walk around it. We usually stop at the playground for some trips down the slide. Looks like you had a great morning

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails