Wednesday, March 05, 2014

from my sketchbook ~ beets

1898187_10202496093315199_539945910_n
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketcchbook
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
I love to draw and paint fruits and veggies, and now that we are getting a weekly box of organic fruits and vegetables delivered to our door each week, I've got plenty of subject matter!
1185213_10202259042149068_472462461_n
our weekly CSA box from Farm Fresh to You. Delivered to our front door!
from my sketcchbook
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketcchbook
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketcchbook
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketcchbook
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
The circles, on the page, are monoprinted dress pattern paper, cut into circles and glued down before I did the beets.
from my sketcchbook
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
1795531_10202358711840748_993537547_n
our weekly CSA box from Farm Fresh to You. Delivered to our front door!

3 comments:

  1. Je suis très heureuse de vous retrouver après ma longue absence... Il n'est pas facile de retrouver ses marques... La végétation luxuriante, le soleil et la lumière de Île Maurice me manque déjà !

    Je sens que vous auriez été heureuse de m'accompagner dans tous les marchés mauriciens... Merci pour le partage de ces très belles oeuvres.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beets. I'm on a produce kick right now, too. Fun to buy a huge variety to paint and then get to turn it into deliciousness on the page and on the plate. What joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, once again I want to thank you - not only for the sketches, but also for the link to Farm Fresh to You. When I was working in an office several years ago, one of our staff arranged the fresh veggie deliveries, but I never followed through when I retired. Now I have placed my bi-weekly order and am so looking forward to receiving my first order, and adding to my sketchbook with lovely produce!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails