Wednesday, January 27, 2016

CRAFT NAPA art retreat recap on Video

Pokey Bolton and me.
I taught at CRAFT NAPA this year, the inaugural retreat put on by the fabulous Pokey Bolton. (Pokey is the founder of Cloth Paper Scissors, Quilting Arts magazine and Quilting Arts TV.) 

I've taught at many art retreats and this one was outstanding. Pokey put so much love and care into all facets of the event. From the planning, to food, to activities, events, goody bags and even the signage. 

And the students who attended were loving it! Everyone was there to learn and have fun. It was just a delight!


I created two little videos, from the event.
A video of my one day workshop of Sketching and Watercolor at CRAFT NAPA January 2016

And here's a video of the rest of the CRAFT NAPA retreat and the two other classes I taught, Garden Patch and Text on Textiles.

I love this!
The top image was taken at the Long Beach International Quilt Festival in 2009. The one below, at CRAFT NAPA in January 2016. (In the lower photo, that's Melanie TestaJamie FingalLeslie Tucker JenisonPokey BoltonJudy Coates Perez and me.)
+++++
I'll be teaching Garden Patch, in a three-day version, at Bishop's Ranch in Healdsburg, California, June 12-15. Click here for details. 

Garden Patch (14x13.5 inches) by Jane LaFazio 
Garden Patch: Coral and Green (12x12 inches) by Jane LaFazio
Garden Patch: Winter Garden (12 x 8.5 inches) by Jane LaFazio

Garden Patch: City Blocks (12x12 inches) by Jane LaFazio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails