Friday, May 13, 2016

A Passion for Pine Cones


drawing in pencil by Jane LaFazio 1993

>>>>>>>> Jane LaFazio Stencils <<<<<<
I designed a new series of stencils for StencilGirl Products based on my passion for pine cones. Here's the inspiration for my new Pine Cone series of stencils. 
I always draw from real life~ by Jane LaFazio
stipple ink drawing by Jane LaFazio 2012
ink and watercolor by Jane LaFazio 2012

I always draw from real life~ by Jane LaFazio
water soluble pencil by Jane LaFazio 2012

A page of pine cones and one pod by Jane LaFazio

water soluble pencil by Jane LaFazio 2015

ink and watercolor by Jane LaFazio 2015

water soluble pencil by Jane LaFazio 2016

A page of pine cones and one pod by Jane LaFazio
Pine Cone topped cupcakes for all! 


Stayed tuned! I have lots of  tutorials, inspiration and ways to use my new Pine Cone stencils designed for StencilGirl Products coming your way in over the next few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails